Friday 29 May 2009

stewed, screwed and tattooed?

definitely not 'screwed, blued and tattooed' because i haven't enlisted in the navy. not really 'stewed' and 'screwed' either because i have nothing to stew on (that's the meaning, right?). i'm pleased summer is coming (even though i need to diet like crazy before i no longer fit in a size 10. cos that would SUCK omglol (it would though)) and glastonbury is now less than a month away. it's pretty rad i'll be celebrating my birthday at glastonbury huh? makes the idea of turning 27 more bearable that's for sure! it's cool we'll all get to be together (mart you are RUBBISH). this year i want to buy some cheese ok? i love cheese.

so yeah, not stewed. and not screwed either tbh. which is inevitable considering all i have been doing lately is sitting on my arse playing xbox, eating crisps and watching The Wire (i've watched it all now >SADFACE<).

but i AM tattooed. i got the 'j'aime' on my wrist to signify that i still like/love a lot, and it's important to be positive about stuff. and in french because i love french and it may help me meet a french boy (lolntrly). my friend/tattooist is designing my half-sleeve with the ideas i gave him, and is also working on adding to the one on my back. COOL. i'm a bit worried my new work wont like the half sleeve idea...but if it's a real problem i will have it on my thigh instead.



i start my proper job on wednesday. it's going to be SO GOOD to be earning some proper money again!

oh and guys if you don't start blogging this runs the risk of me just rambling on about boys, the wire, all things french and cheese. i plan to include some music too but only as a treat.

:D

3 comments:

  1. My girlfriend's sister is going out with a French guy. He lives in Montmatre, and they alternate visiting...

    ... he's utterly insane. Really, properly mad!*

    Good luck with the Francophilia. Nice Tat! :-)


    * mind you, so is she.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a french boyfriend. not a crazy one though, i've had enough of crazy boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latest news. They've split up. Apparently because he's proper psycho... well duh!

    ReplyDelete